Intimate Motherhood Portrait Sessions: 26th August, 2019 | Byron Bay Family Photographer
Come and hang out in the warm & cosy Old Dairy, lovingly renovated airbnb 25 minutes North of Byron Bay and sink into the beauty and chaos of motherhood while we snap some beautiful photos of you and your kids (or your bump!). You won’t regret having beautiful photos of this incredible time to look back on. .
If you’re not convinced yet...go and check out The Old Dairy (near Byron Bay) and keep scrolling for images from the last session.
What you’ll get:
- A one hour session with me at The Old Dairy. .
- 30 lovingly crafted digital images of your choice.* .
- Optional styling advice and access to my client wardrobe (subject to availability and arranged in advance) .
- an optional organic floral milk bath, perfect for pregnant women or mamas of small ones.** .
- Optional prints at an additional cost.
(my usual portrait session price is $650 and spaces are very limited so run don’t walk!)
* Full gallery (50+ images) can be purchased at an additional cost.
**Floral milk baths are an add on at an additional cost and must be arranged at least two weeks prior to the shoot.
Terms and Conditions:
Because of the discounted nature of the session, I require a model release from all participants.
The session cannot be secured without a $100 non-refundable retainer.
Many thanks to Of The Sun (bed linen), Anamundi Studio (flowers) and The Old Dairy for collaborating with me on the last shoot, as well as the beautiful mothers and children who took part. Keep on scrolling to see the gallery!